Stuff the Bus!
The Tomball Education Foundation would like to thank all of the Donors, Organizers, School leaders and all others who helped make the 2021 Stuff the Bus campaign a SUCCESS!!
Donation 4 Innovation
Employee Giving Campaign
It's a simple 1-2 step!
Consider the amount you wish to donate. We are grateful for ANY donation that you make!
Then, complete the campaign form via Google Doc. This will submit your information to the education foundation office so your payroll deduction can be processed through TISD.
Enjoy the benefits of giving!
- Donors will be entered into a drawing for an Apple watch, along with monthly prize drawings.
- Donors of $5 or more (per pay period) can wear foundation shirt with jeans on the 1st Monday of each month.
- Any campus or department with more than 50% deduction enrollment will receive a sweet treat.
- The D4I donors at the campus or department with the highest enrollment participation rate will receive a luncheon and a grant issued for the school year of 2022 in their school name (i.e. The TISD “Your School/Department” Grant).
We are COUNTING on you!
- Enroll by Friday, September 3rd to qualify for incentives
- Shirts to be delivered to campuses by September 17th
- Winners to be announced by September 17th
- Your tax-deductible donation - at any level of giving:
- Helps fund learning grants
- Increases capacity to award more innovative grants
- Benefits both students and teachers in Tomball ISD
- Makes you an Education Foundation supporter
Foundation Jeans Days
With a donation of $5 or more per pay period, supporters receive Jeans Days on the first Monday of each month to be worn with the Foundation shirt. Bonus day of Wednesday, Dec. 15th included.
Foundation Jeans Days for the 2021-2022 school year are:
September 13, 2021
October 4, 2021
November 1, 2021
December 6, 2021
Dec. 15, 2021
January 10, 2022
February 7, 2022
March 7, 2022
April 4, 2022
May 9, 2022
Founded in 2017
The Tomball Education Foundation was founded in 2017 when leaders joined together to uphold and encourage excellence in education through the direct involvement and support of local businesses and community organizations.