TOMBALL ISD EMPLOYEE GIVING:
Donation 4 Innovation
Employee Giving Campaign
DONATE to the Tomball Education Foundation!
ALL TISD employees are now able to donate via automatic payroll deductions. ALL employees who set up and donate by January 28th will receive the following:
- Donors of $5 per pay period or more will receive a TEF Donation for Innovation T-shirt. Shirts can be worn on the 1st Monday of every month with jeans
- ALL Donors of any amount will be entered into a monthly prize drawing. ( Monthly winners announced on the 1st Monday of each month)
Let’s do this as a team!
- Any campus or department with more than 50% staff deduction enrollment will receive a sweet treat.
- The campus or department with the highest enrollment of participation rate will receive a luncheon and a grant issued in their school/department name for 2021 i.e., “The TISD “Your School/Department” Grant
Your tax-deductible donation - at any level of giving:
- Helps fund innovative grants (ANY employee of TISD is eligible to apply for a grant)
- Increases capacity to award more grants
- Benefits both students and employees in Tomball ISD
- Makes you an Education Foundation supporter
Did We Mention Jean’s Day???
Foundation Jeans Days With a donation of $5 or more per pay period, supporters receive Jeans Days on the first Monday of each month to be worn with the Foundation shirt.
Foundation Jeans Days for the 2020-2021 school year are: Jan. 11, Feb. 1, March 1 , April 5, and May 3rd.
To Participate in the Donation 4 Innovation Program, please use the link below to sign up:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!
Other Ways to Give
There are several avenues to DONATE to the Tomball Education Foundation (TEF). There is the open giving option, where anyone can graciously give at any amount they are able to. The link to this giving form is below.
There is the opportunity to seek a corporate match, and sample instructions are provided below as well. All companies, who offer matching, may do so by many different processes or procedures. The best way to know if your company does donation matching, and how, is to contact the Human Resources department.